Saturday, March 7, 2009

Healthy Eating and Weight Loss Lenses

As I have shared in this blog before, I have struggled with being overweight and food addiction my whole life. Because of this I have gained a lot of knowledge about nutrition, weight loss, and food addiction over the years. One vehicle I am using to share this information is this blogspot blog. It is great because adding posts to a blog is so easy I can have an idea and almost instantly I can put type it in to blogspot and post it on the web. The problem is I then need to get people to view the blog. I have decided that I need to find other ways to get my message out while still posting here.
I have decide to start a few lenses at Squdioo.com. A lens it just a web page that is posted to the internet like any other web page. They are very easy to make and I can realistically set one up in about 20 minutes which includes writing the text I want to put on the page.
You can view two of my lenses at no carb foods and healthy diets. My plan with the lenses is to focus a small particular aspect of healthy eating and food addiction with each page and explore it to its fullest. The nice thing about using Squidoo is you can have as many lenses as you want. In fact they really would like you to develop as many as possible. Their business model involves making money off of people's lenses and sharing that revenue with the authors. I guess it works. All I know is that it is another great place to post content.

No comments:

Post a Comment